Remembering years ago, when they first appeared in my world.
The weather is cold out there these few days bcos of the frequent rains. Ah, but it did bring some coolness to the humid island, which I still enjoy very much. But, it's not raining now, when I wanted it to most.
EMath P1 was average. Not a very typically-easy kind of paper. Hoping for an A1. AMath P1 was quite tough, I must say. I totally don't know how to do the provings. Praying very hard for at least an A2/B3. Mrs Sim was the setter for both. I have a phobia for her papers. Heard that AMath P2 isn't gng to be easy. Oh great.
Yes, tmr I'm dismissed @9.30am. Finally, a few days off for myself (: Cheers.
EMath P1 was average. Not a very typically-easy kind of paper. Hoping for an A1. AMath P1 was quite tough, I must say. I totally don't know how to do the provings. Praying very hard for at least an A2/B3. Mrs Sim was the setter for both. I have a phobia for her papers. Heard that AMath P2 isn't gng to be easy. Oh great.
Yes, tmr I'm dismissed @9.30am. Finally, a few days off for myself (: Cheers.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home