I'm falling for you.
I traced our names on a fogged up window & watched them fade to nothing, just like we did.

Checklist:
1. Study Electrolysis for Chem test tmr
2. Electrolysis Worksheet
3. Complete Chem TYS
4. Finish Nanyang's Chem paper
5. Revise Paper 1 formats for HCL papers on Fri
6. Complete emath paper 1
7. Memorise geog essays
I presume everyone's watching table tennis later? Hahahaha. Though I think China would win most probably, who knows Sg might prove this wrong? Mdm Lie said it's "china-born(sg) vs china". Hahaha! Anw, before tuition just now, watched table tennis match btwn Korea & Jap. Before leaving the hse, Korea's leading at 2-1. Suen ern smsed me the results just now. Congrats to Korea who won! 3-1! Yeahhhhhhhh \m/ Watched a little volleyball match btwn Poland & USA and men table tennis match btwn Korea & Hongkong too.

Let's see how well World No.1 plays (:

Checklist:
1. Study Electrolysis for Chem test tmr
2. Electrolysis Worksheet
3. Complete Chem TYS
4. Finish Nanyang's Chem paper
5. Revise Paper 1 formats for HCL papers on Fri
6. Complete emath paper 1
7. Memorise geog essays
I presume everyone's watching table tennis later? Hahahaha. Though I think China would win most probably, who knows Sg might prove this wrong? Mdm Lie said it's "china-born(sg) vs china". Hahaha! Anw, before tuition just now, watched table tennis match btwn Korea & Jap. Before leaving the hse, Korea's leading at 2-1. Suen ern smsed me the results just now. Congrats to Korea who won! 3-1! Yeahhhhhhhh \m/ Watched a little volleyball match btwn Poland & USA and men table tennis match btwn Korea & Hongkong too.

Let's see how well World No.1 plays (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home