Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I am lost. I dont knw even knw whr to start to reprimand/scold/curse myself. Or that, there isnt even of any use to blame myself now? I dont knw. I only knw that the problem lies on me. All thanks to my laziness and unattentiveness, I'm in this deep shit/mess now. I failed my EMath and AMath CT1 and Mrs Sim is probably gng to talk to me someday, soon, I suppose, individually. And the Meet Parents Session is like a suicidal for me =.= I dont even knw how to tell my mom abt this. Zzz. Okay, as I've said, I failed both Maths for CT1 but managed to pass EMath for progress report. As for AMath, I think I'm gna fail overall ): Passed Chem CT1. Had Phy tdy. SHOULD be able to pass. Receiving Geog, Eng tmr and probably hist too.

What am I suppose to doooooooo????????? I'm afraid that if Mrs Sim is gng to talk to me someday, I'm gng to cry, in front of the public, but it depends on whr she talks to me. Shit, gna do smth to ctrl those tears. Argh, I truly hate myself for doing stupid and naive things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home