Alright! Common test started ytd. With a sad start, though. I think I'm gng to fail my EMath, or rather, I will be failing my EMath. Needless to say, I'm gng to contribute to 1 place in the EMath failures in the whole class. This is making me dread school even more. Had HCL papers too. It was quite okay I suppose. You see, language papers are always the same old thing.
But that was all stories of ytd. Tdy had SS and EL papers. Was VERY happy and satisfied that I could finish writing/scribbling the whole chunk of essay onto the papers! What a relief! Didnt wrote everything of cos, just edit here and thr to make it easier to finish. It was a great encouragement to actually finish it on time. EL paper was hard, crappy, difficult and boring. Didnt uds what the 2 psges were talking about, lol. Not surprising at all, to me. Anw, I realised, ytd's HCL compre and tdy's EL compre are both happily talking abt the use of their own languages and that ppl are kinda shaping it o.o Somewhat very similar. Lol. Okay, I knw this is super random =.= Super happy tdy bcos of super secretive reason. LOL.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home