Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Now I understand the feeling . How hurting it can be :/

@#$@%@#$! Went for dental appt. today and I waited for 1hr30min till my turn . Yes , I waited from 4.30pm to 6pm . Have modules on the upper teeth now like , finally . Mapled just now . Oh , now I have this litttleeeeee interest in Maple agn . Happyville is out ![Uh , not quite a big news :/]

Hah . 2008 is coming ): We have only a few books in our booklist next year which fills up only 1 pg in quite big fonts but we have sooooo much to study for next year . Yeah , everyone would be preparing for the O's . Freaky O's )):

It drives me crazy to have to digggg out all the sweaters , windbreakers , jeans out of my wardrobe and deciding what to wear . And no to 'turtlenecks' , please . Haha . I just hate them :/ Hate that extra long collar thing that covers my neck and makes me feel ticklish(?) sometimes o.o

DBSK just visited Taipei a few days ago and they're leaving soon . Ohmygod . Why cnt they wait a few days more before leaving ??? T_T Sigh .

Alright , have to pack my luggage now . Nights :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home