Everything that happens has a reason behind it .
Didnt do much tdy because I woke up pretty late :/ Argh , I still thought it was 11plus . Wahaha . But it was already 1plus . Heck .
Mom went to Malaysia today . Went thr for my aunt's relative's wedding + shopping . She'll be there for 3 days . I've never been to Malaysia for a longggg time . Wahahaha . But I rather stay in Sg :x Yeah ! Because I love Sg !!
DBSK's videos are loveeeeees ! Thanks to yx , watched part of the Bonjour Paris DVD w subs ! Wooooot . Haha . Yeah , after watching it , I realised I reaaaaally wish to do 2 things :
1. Meet DBSK ! (going to their 'live' perf etc. )
2. Go Europe , Paris / France / Lourve ......
Happy dreamingggg ! Meeting DBSK 'live' is near to impossible unless they come Sg . And even if they come to Sg , I doubt my mom would allow me to see them 'live' . Going Europe needs $$ you see . I heard that one trip there is almost equivalent to 8 trips to korea . T_T Why are dreams called dreams ? Because they wouldnt come true ): Or rather , hard to come true .
Micky's dogs are called Shong-ee and Lala . LOL . No wonder he's called Micky . Soooo cute ! Naming his dog Lala ; How could anyone have thought of this ?! Hahahaha . Special , cute , innocent , unique - that's what Micky is :D
Alright alright , shall stop talking about them lest you go crazy and feel like bashing me up to keep my mouth shut :x Dont do that hor (:
I hate my phone luh ! I want a newww oneeeeee !! My current one is sucky . Very sucky . Every now and then , I have to disconnect it from the com then connect it back agn to continue transfering things . Grrr , I need $$$ .
I love Cadbury :D Uh , this's random (: Dont knw why but just felt like writing it down . Hahaha .
Gtg for dinnnnnerrrrr !! My dad's asking me to eat for the 657320728th time :x Bye then ! Lala . Gonna catch Witch Yoo Hee ltr (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home