Rained . Rained heavily . Rained heavily today . Rained heavily today when I was about to go for my piano lesson . Rained heavily today when I was about to go for my piano lesson and it was pretty cold . Rained heavily today when I was about to go for my piano lesson and it was pretty cold , with ground flooded with water . Lol . Alright , I'll stop extending my sentences 1 by 1 . Yes , my feet was totally in the water . I was walking in water , in fact . Yeah , nice experience , you may say , but it's sucky . Had to walk reaaaaally slowly because the ground was so slippery . At the bus stop , the water was flowing downwards , and I had to walk up the slope . Bad weather , in other words .
Omgggg , I cant stand it anymoreeeee . I feel like exploding whenever DBSK appears . They can appear anywhr , really . On my computer screen , on tv , in cars , in my mind =D etc. Ytd night watched 娱乐百分百 at 1am because didnt catch it during the late aftns . Angela talked about DBSK ! Or rather , she was talking about 1 of her experience on stage then it was kinda linked to DBSK . Awwww man . Loves .
Wow , at least there's 1 day when there's a bit to write about (:
Changed my blogskin which I hope you've noticed :x It's all this design . Yeah , similar to the previous ones , the previous previous oneees , the previous previous previous .... Haha . Grey is a nice colour . 3 more min to Witch Yoo Hee ! Shall stop here now . Toodles . Good night .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home