Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Men .. cry in their hearts .
Men cry 3 times in their life : When they were born , when they break up with their gfs & when their manager doesn't give them food .

LOL . That was what Hero said in the TVXQ's variety show . He's just so cute luh . I just love the way he is in <variety shows> . & And also not forgetting how great he is during rl too (: The DBSK's members said that Hero has SEXY looks ! LOL . Then he ( Hero ) posed sexily in front of the camera , focusing the sexiness on his legs . Hahahaha ! So hilarious . Watch it here . I love Hero's teeeeeth ! o.o Yes , his teeth is so cuteee ! So white & neat . & He really looks much better when he smiles without covering his mouth . Oh , so pretty ~ Lol .

Played Audition tdy . Pretty rusty after not playing for months . Lol . Tdy used my fingers alot =.= First was Audition in the morning , then piano in the aftn for 1.5hrs =.= then Audition in the evening @_@ My fingers are tired nw ):

Btw , my relatives just returned from Japan . & I've got goodies ! =D & a hp keychain too ! Lazy to take a pic of it though =x











I shall go Audition nw . I wan hear songggs (: & I hope my com would stop lagging =.= Byeee .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home