Phy SPA tdy . Not bad la . Was ok , still manageable (: I thought what I did was wrong at first o.o but in the end , I read thru the procedure agn & I think I didnt make any mistake o.o So carried on with what I was doing . After SPA , checked ans with ppl . Think shld be alright (:
As usual , aft lunching at cp , MAC , went home & used com . Ah , tdy searched pics until I wan surrender =x I searched until @_@ . wow , I can see stars x.x & I think I've got abt 1335 DBSK's pics =x That explains why tdy I'm really gg bonkers o.o Well , to say the truth , my target's 2000 pics =x ROFL .
Yeah . My Girlfriend My Girlfriend My Girlfriend !! Micky's so sexy luh . LOL . Both his voice & actions . He's very very cute too .
Climax ! Here you go , pics for eu ! Hero , DBSK .
As usual , aft lunching at cp , MAC , went home & used com . Ah , tdy searched pics until I wan surrender =x I searched until @_@ . wow , I can see stars x.x & I think I've got abt 1335 DBSK's pics =x That explains why tdy I'm really gg bonkers o.o Well , to say the truth , my target's 2000 pics =x ROFL .
Yeah . My Girlfriend My Girlfriend My Girlfriend !! Micky's so sexy luh . LOL . Both his voice & actions . He's very very cute too .
Climax ! Here you go , pics for eu ! Hero , DBSK .
loves .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home