Quiz time again!
What are your chances of getting with your crush?
0.00001% because I have too many rivals.
Have you ever slept in a bed with the same sex?
Yeah.
Are you keeping a big secret right now?
Big secret. No, not telling you.
Do you like canada?
I love korea/japan more.
Are your parents protective of you?
You can say that... or not? I don't know.
What's one action you do when you're really nervous?
Rub my nose. I know it's silly, like who looks cool when they're nervous?
Is money important to you?
I'm compelled to believe it's essential.
Have you ever stayed up all night while drunk or high?
Not drunk but high. The latest I stayed up till, was like 5am?
Do you find yourself saying mean things to people
over the internet that you wouldn't say in real life?
No, unless someone provokes me and it applies to real life too.
Do you lie about your age?
16, believe it or not.
What is your ring tone?
Balloons -TVXQ
What did you drink last?
Plain water duh.
Last time you talked to your mom?
30 minutes ago.
How is your hair?
Wavy, short, black, bad.
Have you been in a car accident?
Yeah, it was an accident 8 years ago. But I'm okay now! :D
Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
Yeah, of course I do care. You don't?
Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
I didn't kissed anyone?
Is your hair up?
Down, too short to be up.
Do you think you are an argumentative person?
Pretty much, but seriously, I can't beat Alfie.
Is your phone right beside you?
Yes, charging. I need to charge it like once a day now, freaking irritating.
Will this weekend be a good one?
Nooo! Terrible horrible. Preparing for O's. Omfg.
Ever gone skinny dipping ?
Nope.
When was the last time something bothered you?
This morning when I was staring at my pile of notes.
Have you ever stayed in a hotel?
Like, yep?
How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
I.WANT.TO.SLEEP.MORE.
How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
Depends. When I'm really tired, 1s. When I'm feeling stressed, few hrs.
Have you ever had a best friend who was the opposite sex?
Nope, good friend rather. Okay, very good.
When was the last time you shot a dirty look at someone?
Can't remember and don't bother to recall it.
Where did you buy the shirt(s) you're wearing now?
Giordano.
When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
Lol, yes, that's why my mom've always said, the clock is useless.
What will you do this weekend?
Study till my hair drops, eyeballs fall out, screws dropping out from my head.
Are you on medication for anything?
No.
Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My sis's friend.
Last female you slept in the same place with?
Sister.
If you were upset, who's the first girl you would go to?
Yx or mom.
Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
Clique. I know them well, they know me well too.
Where were you born?
Singapore.
When's the last time you were surprised?
When I got back my phy mock p2. I got an A2 when I tot I'd fail, wow.
If the person who hurt you the most in your life came up to you and apologized,
what would you say?
Get.out.of.my.sight.
What is something you have in common with your best friend(s)?
We love our idols, we're nice and good people, we go crazy when we talk about our idols.
What would you do if best friend told you she was pregnant?
HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Can I be his/her god mom? :D
Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
Yx said I had brown eyes and she kept staring at me.. Okay, maybe it's not a compliment.
0.00001% because I have too many rivals.
Have you ever slept in a bed with the same sex?
Yeah.
Are you keeping a big secret right now?
Big secret. No, not telling you.
Do you like canada?
I love korea/japan more.
Are your parents protective of you?
You can say that... or not? I don't know.
What's one action you do when you're really nervous?
Rub my nose. I know it's silly, like who looks cool when they're nervous?
Is money important to you?
I'm compelled to believe it's essential.
Have you ever stayed up all night while drunk or high?
Not drunk but high. The latest I stayed up till, was like 5am?
Do you find yourself saying mean things to people
over the internet that you wouldn't say in real life?
No, unless someone provokes me and it applies to real life too.
Do you lie about your age?
16, believe it or not.
What is your ring tone?
Balloons -TVXQ
What did you drink last?
Plain water duh.
Last time you talked to your mom?
30 minutes ago.
How is your hair?
Wavy, short, black, bad.
Have you been in a car accident?
Yeah, it was an accident 8 years ago. But I'm okay now! :D
Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
Yeah, of course I do care. You don't?
Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
I didn't kissed anyone?
Is your hair up?
Down, too short to be up.
Do you think you are an argumentative person?
Pretty much, but seriously, I can't beat Alfie.
Is your phone right beside you?
Yes, charging. I need to charge it like once a day now, freaking irritating.
Will this weekend be a good one?
Nooo! Terrible horrible. Preparing for O's. Omfg.
Ever gone skinny dipping ?
Nope.
When was the last time something bothered you?
This morning when I was staring at my pile of notes.
Have you ever stayed in a hotel?
Like, yep?
How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
I.WANT.TO.SLEEP.MORE.
How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
Depends. When I'm really tired, 1s. When I'm feeling stressed, few hrs.
Have you ever had a best friend who was the opposite sex?
Nope, good friend rather. Okay, very good.
When was the last time you shot a dirty look at someone?
Can't remember and don't bother to recall it.
Where did you buy the shirt(s) you're wearing now?
Giordano.
When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
Lol, yes, that's why my mom've always said, the clock is useless.
What will you do this weekend?
Study till my hair drops, eyeballs fall out, screws dropping out from my head.
Are you on medication for anything?
No.
Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My sis's friend.
Last female you slept in the same place with?
Sister.
If you were upset, who's the first girl you would go to?
Yx or mom.
Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
Clique. I know them well, they know me well too.
Where were you born?
Singapore.
When's the last time you were surprised?
When I got back my phy mock p2. I got an A2 when I tot I'd fail, wow.
If the person who hurt you the most in your life came up to you and apologized,
what would you say?
Get.out.of.my.sight.
What is something you have in common with your best friend(s)?
We love our idols, we're nice and good people, we go crazy when we talk about our idols.
What would you do if best friend told you she was pregnant?
HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Can I be his/her god mom? :D
Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
Yx said I had brown eyes and she kept staring at me.. Okay, maybe it's not a compliment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home