Class Outing
Yo! Just returned from class outing tdy @ Orchard.
Went to Seoul Garden to have lunch :D Though I didnt ate much compared to others, their food are not bad (: I see meat, meat and more meat. Of cos, there's veg also. And icecream! Ice ka chiang(spelled like this?). In short, it's a nice lunch (:
Then went to walk arnd Orchard while waiting for our 5.50pm Kungfu Panda movie slot @ Cathay. Went Kino. Saw mannnnnnnnny TVXQ's mags but couldnt buy them bcos mom doesnt allow ):
She'll sure scold if I buy somemore. 1 mag cost like, $6.42. Saw 1 that costs $9.10. I know it's exp, but there's a summary of each TVXQ's concert lehhh. Imagine they talk about all their concerts, wow. And others like SuperJunior, BigBang, F.T Island etc, which, sry to say, not interested in :x
Played at the arcade for awhile then went in.
Kungfu Panda is such a nice movie!! Super hilarious, and the animals are soo cute, esp the panda. Hahahahaha. Love the effects of the movie. Great!
Then went Mise after the movie. TVXQ again!! Ahhhhhhh~
Didnt buy anyth though. Bcos photos are like, to me, now, not worth it. But their other stuffs are so exp. So end up with nth, but definitely did have fun in the shop. I love it :D
Went to Seoul Garden to have lunch :D Though I didnt ate much compared to others, their food are not bad (: I see meat, meat and more meat. Of cos, there's veg also. And icecream! Ice ka chiang(spelled like this?). In short, it's a nice lunch (:
Then went to walk arnd Orchard while waiting for our 5.50pm Kungfu Panda movie slot @ Cathay. Went Kino. Saw mannnnnnnnny TVXQ's mags but couldnt buy them bcos mom doesnt allow ):
She'll sure scold if I buy somemore. 1 mag cost like, $6.42. Saw 1 that costs $9.10. I know it's exp, but there's a summary of each TVXQ's concert lehhh. Imagine they talk about all their concerts, wow. And others like SuperJunior, BigBang, F.T Island etc, which, sry to say, not interested in :x
Played at the arcade for awhile then went in.
Kungfu Panda is such a nice movie!! Super hilarious, and the animals are soo cute, esp the panda. Hahahahaha. Love the effects of the movie. Great!
Then went Mise after the movie. TVXQ again!! Ahhhhhhh~
Didnt buy anyth though. Bcos photos are like, to me, now, not worth it. But their other stuffs are so exp. So end up with nth, but definitely did have fun in the shop. I love it :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home