Got back all results except Eng, which would be given out tmr. Some were kinda unexpected whereas some were totally a disappointment.
EMath
VERY disappointing. I tot I could at least get an A2, if not a high B3 for overall but I only got a B4. Pretty much a disappointment.
AMath
This was ridiculously unexpected. I've got a B3! I knw it isnt smth to be great exhilarated abt but I tot I'd get a C if not, fail. And I didnt fail my P1 =.= Mrs Sim made a mistake, I guess.
HCL
Quite unexpected too, I mean P2. P1 was not bad (: I tot I'd fail P2, lol. But I've got a B3, not bad la.
Chemistry & Physics
Failed both papers =.= Should be dropping to Combined Sci soon. Though I've already expected it, but it's still quite disheartening at times when I tot I failed both sciences. On the other hand, Phy was quite a surprise. I tot I'd score 30+ but I did even better than Chem, which doesnt make much diff bcos they're still considered failed subjects. Oh well..
Geography
I.seriously.almost.wanted.to.cry.when.I.recieved.my.papers. Wtf. I scored so low for both papers laaaa! And I tot I would get at least 40/50 for P2 but.. Zzzz, although I still managed to get an A1 for overall, it's still not up to my expectation bcos it's a low A1 =.=
Combined Humanities
Equally flunked as well. SS was okay, though I tot I could do better. I failed my Hist paper. W.T.F. Argh, dont feel like talking abt it anymre. I dont even knw the reason I failed =.= I memorised the notes Ms Joseph gave but I failed my essays terribly, SBQs too. What a pleasant disappointment.
Nvm, I've prepared ystd night to face tdy bravely. I'm not sure of the reason why, but I feel a sense of courage in me to face my marks even though they werent nice and pretty, to face the reality. But the thought of tuition teachers pulled it down. Wth.
EMath
VERY disappointing. I tot I could at least get an A2, if not a high B3 for overall but I only got a B4. Pretty much a disappointment.
AMath
This was ridiculously unexpected. I've got a B3! I knw it isnt smth to be great exhilarated abt but I tot I'd get a C if not, fail. And I didnt fail my P1 =.= Mrs Sim made a mistake, I guess.
HCL
Quite unexpected too, I mean P2. P1 was not bad (: I tot I'd fail P2, lol. But I've got a B3, not bad la.
Chemistry & Physics
Failed both papers =.= Should be dropping to Combined Sci soon. Though I've already expected it, but it's still quite disheartening at times when I tot I failed both sciences. On the other hand, Phy was quite a surprise. I tot I'd score 30+ but I did even better than Chem, which doesnt make much diff bcos they're still considered failed subjects. Oh well..
Geography
I.seriously.almost.wanted.to.cry.when.I.recieved.my.papers. Wtf. I scored so low for both papers laaaa! And I tot I would get at least 40/50 for P2 but.. Zzzz, although I still managed to get an A1 for overall, it's still not up to my expectation bcos it's a low A1 =.=
Combined Humanities
Equally flunked as well. SS was okay, though I tot I could do better. I failed my Hist paper. W.T.F. Argh, dont feel like talking abt it anymre. I dont even knw the reason I failed =.= I memorised the notes Ms Joseph gave but I failed my essays terribly, SBQs too. What a pleasant disappointment.
Nvm, I've prepared ystd night to face tdy bravely. I'm not sure of the reason why, but I feel a sense of courage in me to face my marks even though they werent nice and pretty, to face the reality. But the thought of tuition teachers pulled it down. Wth.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home