1. Do you still talk to the person who hurt you the worst?Should be able to. Time heals all wounds (:
2. Are you obsessed with someone?
YES, DEFINITELY. DBSK's the answer :D
3. Name something that you would like to eat right now.
Ice cream! But I'm avoiding that bcos it's fattening :x
4. Who was the last person to call you?
Jean.
5. Are you happy?
Not really.
6. Who was the last person you texted?
Olivia.
7. Who was the last person you talked to?
Sis.
8. Are you moody?
Of course, brooding over Mon's SS and HIST tests ):
9. Last person you hung out with?
Family.
10. Have you ever gone camping?
During sec 3 camp. Oh, it reminds me of the terribly-hurting-when-lied-on-floors, lol.
11. Have you ever gone to the beach?
Yeah.
12. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Sadly, bobo.
13. Are you thirsty?
Hell, yes. I suspect MSG in my dinner.
14. Are you listening to music?
Yepyepyep. You-Koda Kumi. A super nice song.
15. What do you do before bed?
Say goodnight?
16. Have you ever lied to your parents?
Um, yeah. *feels guilty
17. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
AH, once. I almost did that after running 2.4km =.=
18. Where are your siblings right now?
My sis's beside me, uh o.o
19. Name five things you did today.
Shopped, tuitioned, ate, talked, walked.
20. Do you have plans for tomorrow?
Yeah, jogging in the morning! Wow, I've become a morning person :D
21. Where were you 2 hours ago?
Marina Sq.
22. What were you doing last night?
Staying up to use the com.
23. What have you eaten today?
Rice, noodles, roti prata.
24. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Ewly, naturally wavy. And that sucks.
25. Who were you last in a car with?
Family.
26. What are you looking forward to?
The understandings of people and LESSER tests and hmks, zz.
27. Is tomorrow going to be a great day?
Well, hope so.
Just returned home from Marina Sq. Finally, bought my grey skinnies from CottonOn. I love their clothes! :D It's 10.24pm now already ): And I still have manymanymanymanymuch stuffs to memorise and that really freaks me out. Hell to these, bla.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home