I did badly for E.Math test on SD & Probability . Zz , expected luh . But it's still disheartening ): Had HCL test tdy . Quite alright I suppose , just that I feel like sleeping . I slept at 12+ last night ok bcos I forgot to the do the Hcl hmk assigned . Buuuuuuuuut , Mdm Kim didnt ask for it tdy =.=!
After CME , which we used the time to put up the CNY decorations in our class , lunched at CP , Mac w Yx but she didnt eat . Wanted to take away but saw Elaine , Denise & Leiyi . So decided to have lunch there (:
Tests , tests , and more tests . Wed - Chem . Thurs - A.Math . Mon - Geog . Tue - Phy )':
After CME , which we used the time to put up the CNY decorations in our class , lunched at CP , Mac w Yx but she didnt eat . Wanted to take away but saw Elaine , Denise & Leiyi . So decided to have lunch there (:
Tests , tests , and more tests . Wed - Chem . Thurs - A.Math . Mon - Geog . Tue - Phy )':

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home