Saturday, October 06, 2007

I almost wanted to wake up at 7 to go sch , thinking that tdy is just like any other normal Sats when I was supposed to go sch for extra Science lessons .

But , oh wait , there isn't any tdy ! LOL .
I forgot la =.=

Chem paper was over . Physics Paper 1 left only , for Science Papers . Hahaha , then I went back to sleep =.= very tired .

Still went for Chem tuition in the afternoon . And at the end of the lesson , Mr Soh said we won't have 2 lessons ( which was a very good news ) . By 27th , we'll have to go back for tuition . Bcos last mnth , there was 2 BFCs so this month there's 2 less ! WOOOT .

Buuuuuuuuuuuut , before we left , he told us , by 27th eu all shld have received eur papers right ? Rmb to tell me eur marks . ( smth like that )

Oh shit , show him our marks , or worse , the papers . I'm gg to die .

Btw , thinking abt ytd's paper , I'm starting to think that I might not pass bcos there were many qns I didn't knw how to do . Oh , how great is this =.=

I'm dead , in simple words .

Plus , I've still got Math & Physics tuitions . And I believe both tutors wan to see my marks as well . See , that's smth bad abt having tuitions . And I have 3 ! =.=

That's why I wna study humanities subjects when I graduate . I dun wna have tuitions for the rest of my life =.= NO WAY !

Fine , fine . Enough of all these .

Had chilli crab for dinner . OMGOMGOMG , niceeeeeeeeeee ! (:
Lalala , I love chilli crab !

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (:

I'm melting .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home